Jerusalem Sabbatical

I originally created my blog to post my reflections on my sabbatical experience in Jerusalem in 2006. I have also used it to post my thoughts and ideas about being a church for the next generation. Now I hope to use it to blog about my third time in Israel, volunteering with Bridges for Peace!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

ALL of this rebar work was done by hand!

More and more rebar columns rose to the sky as the week progressed.


The Tule tree.

Our bathroom facilities at the worksite. Hey, it could've been worse; at least it was an enclosed outhouse--and it even had a stool to sit on (no squatting)!

1 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger Anita Johnson said...

Excellent photos and descriptions of your activities! I almost feel like I was there...and I had no idea you were so handy. Nice work!
Anita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home