Jerusalem Sabbatical

I originally created my blog to post my reflections on my sabbatical experience in Jerusalem in 2006. I have also used it to post my thoughts and ideas about being a church for the next generation. Now I hope to use it to blog about my third time in Israel, volunteering with Bridges for Peace!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Forums were held every morning, related to the topic of the day. On Thursday, we went to "our relationship with others." The leader was Eugene Cho, pastor of Quest in Seattle.


Students responded emotionally and artistically to the issue of human trafficking with clay, drawings, poetry, Facebook comments, prayers, etc.

CHIC students wrote nearly 2500 letters to senators and Canadian officials, requesting them to do all that they can to stop the horror of human trafficking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home