Jerusalem Sabbatical

I originally created my blog to post my reflections on my sabbatical experience in Jerusalem in 2006. I have also used it to post my thoughts and ideas about being a church for the next generation. Now I hope to use it to blog about my third time in Israel, volunteering with Bridges for Peace!

Friday, May 24, 2013

TIME PASSES...

It's been over a year since I last posted anything on my blog.  In that time, we have welcomed a new youth/worship pastor to Hilmar Covenant, a new senior pastor, have changed many things in the life of our church, and I must say that the "spirit" of things at HCC is very powerful and forward-looking.  I simply haven't had time to spend on my blog - and don't know when I will again.  But I have far less that I feel I need to pour out here anymore, and for that I am thankful.

I'm not totally finished with blogging though!  So come on back and check in from time to time.  Who knows what the Lord will put on my heart.  And after my visit to Haiti in October, I just might have a lot more to say here!

Have a restful summer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home