Jerusalem Sabbatical

I originally created my blog to post my reflections on my sabbatical experience in Jerusalem in 2006. I have also used it to post my thoughts and ideas about being a church for the next generation. Now I hope to use it to blog about my third time in Israel, volunteering with Bridges for Peace!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006






Photos: 1: completion of handrail project 2: me, with Bethlehem in the distance, with part of Israel’s security wall on the left 3: protection wall put up during the intifada to protect Jerusalem residents from Palestians shooting into their neighborhood froom Bethlehem 4: prayer for Soula, one of our food bank , before she leaves for three months in the USA 5: James (my supervisor) and his wife, Michelle, at his birthday party

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home