Jerusalem Sabbatical

I originally created my blog to post my reflections on my sabbatical experience in Jerusalem in 2006. I have also used it to post my thoughts and ideas about being a church for the next generation. Now I hope to use it to blog about my third time in Israel, volunteering with Bridges for Peace!

Sunday, March 19, 2006






Photos: "Shaul Adler Street"--my street! (looks kinda scary, I know...) The entrance to BFP headquarters at the end of Shaul Adler (my apartment is in the building behind the trees). My apartment living room/kitchen and bedroom.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger JW said...

Just wanted to add a comment so you know people are reading your blog! Besides being in Jerusalem, it sounds like you are working with a very diverse group of people. What a neat experience!
James W.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home