Jerusalem Sabbatical

I originally created my blog to post my reflections on my sabbatical experience in Jerusalem in 2006. I have also used it to post my thoughts and ideas about being a church for the next generation. Now I hope to use it to blog about my third time in Israel, volunteering with Bridges for Peace!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

"A LIVING NATIVITY" 2008

------------------------------------------"Bethlehem"

-----------------------------------"The cattle are lowing..."

--------------------------------"Glory to God in the highest!"

The Wisemen discover that one of their gifts for Baby Jesus is missing!

Three couples in our church had babies this year, so we had three different Joseph/Mary/Baby Jesus families--one for each production.

For more photos, click here:"Living Nativity Photos"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home